Sarina Bowen is one of those authors that delivers every single time. I’m in awe of her ability to write such thoughtful, deep, humorous and sexy books. The type with angst, romance, and plenty of moments that make you sigh happily. And the fact that her books features hot athletes doesn’t exactly hurt either. 😉 Each of her books are vastly different, yet they are equally as amazing. Sarina’s writing is spectacular, and from the very first word you will be pulled into a new world. If you haven’t read any of Sarina’s books, well, you owe it to yourself to check her out. You won’t be sorry.
Below is a list of all of Sarina’s books, click the title for more information.
The Ivy Years
- The Year We Fell Down (#1)
- The Year We Hid Away (#2)
- Blonde Date (Novella)
- The Understatement of the Year (#3)
- The Shameless Hour (#4)
- The Fifteenth Minute (#5, coming fall 2015)
HIM (written with Elle Kennedy)
Maybe you’ve never read anything by Sarina, or maybe you are already a fan- either way, I think a giveaway is in order…
I am giving away one E-book copy of any of Sarina’s books. Want to enter? Here’s how:
- Make sure you like my Facebook page.
- Comment on the post regarding this contest.
- Try to decide which one you want to get your hands on. 😛